Home>SOPs for All Dentists

SOPs for all Dentists book cover
Total Program: 617 Pages (245 Standard Operating Procedures, 12 Performance Agreements, and 81 forms and sample letters) in a 3-ring binder and on CD (as editable Microsoft Word files), complete with the SOPs Video Implementation Guide on DVD

Standard Operating Procedures for All Dentists, 5th edition

Why does every dentist need this book?

Because successful dental practices need a current operating standards manual in printed, easily accessible form so all involved can make the practice mission happen on a daily basis. That manual defines those goals and what each participant is expected to do, and how, to help reach them.

Standard Operating Procedures for All Dentists by Marsha Freeman is the model of such a manual, easily customizable to reflect the needs and style of your practice. It can be quickly adapted to implement new policies and procedures and reflect changes to those already in place. It is divided into eight sections: Mission Statement, General Front Office, Bookkeeping and Data Entry, General Back Office, Hygiene, Management and Marketing, Performance Agreements, and Forms.

With 245 real-world SOPs included as editable files on the accompanying CD, it couldn’t be easier. As you read the book, identify a SOP for a specific task, find its counterpart on the CD and edit it to describe the way it’s done in your office (or the way you want it done), print it, and replace it in the binder—that is, your new Standard Operating Procedures manual! Working from a model saves you hundreds of hours work!

With the accompanying Video Implementation Guide on DVD, Marsha leads you and your team through the process. Designed to introduce and facilitate the necessary staff meetings, Marsha offers additional insight, tips and motivation for staying focused as you ‘SOPify’ your practice.

Standard Operating Procedures for All Dentists addresses about 80% of all dentists in-office activities, whether they are generalists or specialists. The remaining 20% or so that specialists need (mostly composed of Back Office SOPs) can be purchased individually as Specialized SOPs Manuals.

What’s in the box?

  • Standard Operating Procedures for All Dentists: 617-page 8 1/2 x 11” book in a three-ring binder (US standard configuration), with section tabs.
  • Standard Operating Procedures for All Dentists: complete text on CD, with each SOP as its own Microsoft Word file.
  • Video Implementation Guide (DVD or VHS): 80-minute program divided into seven meetings (See below to order the manual and disc without the Video Guide).
  • Unlimited permission to reproduce the contents of the book for in-house, noncommercial use.
  • A money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied if returned within 30 days.

Want more details? Click on the book cover above (or the Free Samples button on the left) for the table of contents and samples from the book.

Dentists Total Program
PRINTED VERSION plus DVD: $469.00
Add to cart
Standard Operating Procedures for All Dentists
PRINTED VERSION: $369.00
Add to cart


New Downloadable Versions!

Standard Operating Procedures for All Dentists is now available in print and downloadable versions. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds for downloaded materials, but we will resolve any issues arising from technical difficulties of the download process. Because of this restriction, we strongly recommend that, before ordering the downloadable version, you:

Because we cannot offer the 83-minute video program as a download yet, we will ship, at no additional cost, your choice of VHS or DVD via USPS to domestic customers only. International customers purchasing the download version will be contacted via e-mail regarding the additional cost of shipping either the VHS or DVD.

Dentists Total Program
DOWNLOADABLE VERSION plus DVD: $427.00
Standard Operating Procedures
for All Dentists
DOWNLOADABLE VERSION: $327.00
Add to cart
Add to cart

Want more information? Click on the picture above for the Table of Contents PDF (Adobe Reader required, see link at left).

Return to top

 MFA Customized SOPs Book Production

© 1997-2012 SOPs Press|Contact Us|FAQ|Privacy Policy|About Us
Dentists' Home
SOPs for all Dentists
Video Guide
Free Samples
By Departments:
Front Office
Back Office
Bookkeeping
Hygiene
Management
For Specialists:
Endodontists
Oral Surgeons
Orthodontists
Pediatric Dentists
Periodontists
Audio Workbooks
Leadership
Marketing
Psychology
Team Systems
Other Books
Collections
Marketing
Retirement Planning
Risk Management
Strategic Planning
Specials
View CartCheckout